Beyond Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Advanced Guide to Building Muscle
If you want to build as much muscle as naturally possible...be able to bench press, squat, and deadlift gargantuan amounts of weight...and maintain a ripped, beach-ready physique year round...then you want to read this book.
- How to accurately pinpoint the weak points in your physique that, when corrected, dramatically improve your proportions and overall aesthetics.
- The science of proper training periodization with a program specifically built for intermediate and advanced weightlifters.
- Whole-body mobility routines that will not only help prevent injury, but improve performance as well.
- 8 scientifically proven ways to break through weightlifting plateau.
- Exactly how to get shredded (6 to 7% body fat) without frying your muscles or sanity.